Hello all! I can't believe the summer is nearly over! The kids start school on the 4th of September. Julianna is excited to start kindergarten and Evie is going into 2nd grade! I can't believe it! I'll have Russell and Leila at home all day, and Julianna has half day kindergarten, so she'll still be here in the mornings too. I have to admit I was hoping she'd have am kindergarten, but they called yesterday and told me she has pm. So much for using my double jogging stroller every morning after the girls get off to school! Maybe once it cools down I'll be able to go after she leaves in the afternoon.
Clark has been in and out with his ship, but not as much as he was before his last deployment. He's out right now until Friday. His next deployment begins in February, but he shouldn't have to stay out the full six or seven months since he is due to separate from the Navy in early June. We are excited that we have less than a year before we'll say goodbye to Navy life and settle down somewhere. We don't know where yet, but we'll keep you posted!
3 comments:
you can always come to Denver, we would love it.
Hey! How about Montana?! We only have great hunting and world class fishing. What more could a girl ask for? The views aren't that bad either!;)
Hi Elkins!!! I hope you don't mind, I saw your blog on the Smith's blog and thought I'd say hi. I can't believe how big your kids are!!! They are beautiful. I had Julianna in nursery so she looked so big to me. Hope you guys had a great summer! It was fun checking in!
Post a Comment