Friday, October 31, 2008

Check out our Photo Shoot

My amazing sister-in-law Jammie was nice enough do a photo shoot of our family. The kids did pretty well, over-all, and I'm really excited about how they turned out. Thanks Jammie! One of the family shots will be our Christmas picture, I'm sure. Here's the link to her photography blog.

http://jammiesphotography.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Holly Sanders said...

so cute! I love the funny individual ones. Taking pictures with kids is not fun! But, it looks like you guys did great, but I bet you're glad it's over!

carlston said...

You are all way too pretty. Great pictures.

Idaho Bushmans said...

great pictures. you all look so good.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, I am impressed. It's amazing how overwhelmoing it can be to take on the task of a GOOD family picture! Now you can take the rest of the year off...:)

Julianne said...

Those pictures are wonderful,so many good ones to choose from! What a beautiful family!

Melinda H. said...

Those pictures are so dang cute! Good thing I read Holly's comment and realized that I didn't scroll down far enough to see all your pictures. You guys look great and happy!