
Though my neglect of blogging may suggest otherwise, we are alive and well. Christmas was a blast and then suddenly we hit some kind of time warp and New Year's was over and the kids are back in school. I miss them. I love my girls being around--even though they drive me crazy. They are such good girls. Now it's back to rushing to the YMCA and back with Leila and Russell in tow, running errands, making dinners, and trying to get the kids to bed on time. The routine returns. I'm not big on routines, but they are necessary and kiddos thrive on them. I've been having fun looking at holiday pictures on everyone's blogs. I'll try to put ours on soon. We were blessed with many visitors. We had some great game nights, decorated cookies and graham cracker houses, and generally enjoyed each other's company!
Happy New Year to everyone! What adventures will 2009 bring? I don't know, but I expect good things! I hope the same for all of you!
10 comments:
Happy new year! I just got your comment, we'll definitely be around- we hope to see you guys! I was just thinking that Leila's birthday is coming up next month, is it even possible that she is going to be 2?? I feel like that was just yesterday...
Beth, you are so cute. Happy New Years! Great pics of your kids. You can tell that they play well together.
Happy New Year! I also love having all four of my boys around, although they are busy and it tires me out. I miss when I drop them off at school. When did Evie get glasses? Did you already tell me this? You do have great kids and I've told you before but you are a great mom and I can see you with a bunch more kids!
Beth you are the Best! I love the pictures of My beautiful neices and nefew!!!!
I'm totally there, I haven't blogged in so long, I've forgotten how....just kidding! Cute pics, Leila is soooo cute! I'm glad you had a fun holiday! I miss you!
Evie's glasses are not prescription. She just thinks they look cool. She's probably one of the few kids that would be thrilled if she needed glasses.
Happy to see everyone is doing well! That's a great picture of your kids. Leila is so big...I love her little curls : ) Happy New Year! I wish the best for your family!
It was sure fun to see you guys. Hopefully we can get together this summer with Kathy too. Love ya!
Cute pic of the kids. So, you weren't there on Sunday (probably home with sick kids) and Austin was asking about Russel in Primary. I bet you're excited to teach those crazy kids! :)
So, we need to get together one of these days, maybe take our little ones to Carls Jr or something and let them play? Also, are you planning on taking that parenting class? I haven't decided, I would really like to, but probably won't be there tomorrow...Chat soon.
I love your pictures, y'all are always so much fun together! I miss you!
Post a Comment