Monday, April 7, 2008

Leila--14 months old!

Leila is such a fun baby. She started walking this past month and is very busy. She has an affinity for cell phones and will steal any that is within reach. She is kind of a momma's girl, but will warm up to people after a little bit of time. She loves animals and calls all dogs and cats "baby." She's a joy to be around. I can't get enough of her giggles and cuddles!


Gotta love those curls!

4 comments:

Holly Sanders said...

She is a doll! I can't believe she's already 15 mo. Time seems like it goes by so fast even though I've never seen her in person.

Athack77 said...

What a sweetie. She's the age oydon was when I had Callie, crazy hunh? I love the toddler ages and stages. She's cute.

carlston said...

What a sweet girl Leila is...I love her curls! Hope all is well in Texas. How is Clark?

Julianne said...

She is soooo darling and growing up so fast! I love the curls...who did she get those from?