Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bluebonnets


Leila was not in a good mood this day, so I only took one with her in it and she's screaming bloody murder. But the other ones turned out pretty cute. I think I'll try to get some more without the fence in the background.













6 comments:

Melinda H. said...

Look how your kids have grown! I think I say that everytime I see pictures of them. We get flowers just like that on the side of the road, but we call them Fireweed. They are so pretty. I understand the blogging thing. It takes time, and lately I am running out of that. I am so behind on checking up on everyone that I pretty much have to start over and read lot's of stuff that I've missed. Speaking of missed, I sure miss you. You need to email me your new phone number. Robyn said your number has changed. Did Robyn tell you that they found a house to buy? I am exicted and jealous for them. When will I ever get a house! You are so very patient. I am sure you are ready to have your husband home and get on with life? I can't complain about anything really! Miss you!!

Athack77 said...

Your kids look wonderful! I love the pretty bluebonnets too. I bet Clark will really be homesick when he sees the pictures. You should take one with your kids too!

Julianne said...

The girls look so beautiful and Russell looks all grown up! I can't believe how much they've all changed in just a couple of months! We miss you guys so much!!!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Beth, what beautiful kids you have. It is so fun and amazing to see how they have grown. Are you guys going to be in Boise? Did I remember that right? My family only lives 3 hours from there. We should plan to meet up sometime. Mally would die to see Evie. Her first two best friends were Hunter and Evie. Let me know when you are moving there.

Ellis said...

Great pictures, Beth. Great place to take them.

Jennifer Lovell said...

Hi Beth! I just wanted to let you know that I visited your blog today, it was nice to "hear" (read) your voice! The purple flower pictures are so beautiful,and I like that braids hairdo on Anna. I would love to do my kids all in white like you did here, too! I don't know if we've got the clothes for it, but I'm gonna check. We'll need a good new look for our Mother's Day shoot tomorrow. Anyway...Love ya! Good luck in your upcoming moving preparations!