Monday, March 24, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

So here's the deal. I'm a bad blogger. When I take a cute picture I don't think "Oooh, I should put that on our blog!" I think, "I need to email that to Clark" and then, "I should put that on the family website." So the blog has become the last man on the totum pole.I really do have a great desire to keep in touch with the friends we've made over the years, but the fact of the matter is that by the time I email pictures to Clark and then post them for our families to see (for some reason our families haven't gotten into the whole blog thing) I'm pretty much done downloading, uploading, and typing explanations. Julianne, how do you do it? Anyway, I want to be better!


I hope you all had an amazing Easter and are enjoying Spring!! It definitely has sprung down here in Texas. There are flowers everywhere. It's gorgeous. This is my favorite time of year in Texas. The blubonnets are growing everywhere--I'll have to post pictures. For those of you who don't know, bluebonnets are the state flower of Texas and they grow on the sides of the freeway and in the median. If you drive from Houston to Austin you'll see fields and fields of them.

I'm going to try to post more often, even if it's just to check in and say "I'm alive!" I enjoy looking at your blogs so much it only seems fair!

8 comments:

Russell & Jammie said...

They are beautiful! Very nice picture! Can't wait for you to move here. Then we can have fun with photography!

Athack77 said...

I want to see a picture of your kids in the bluebonnets. I hope your guys are surviving with out Clark! Keep us posted!

Katrina said...

I can't wait to see more updates with your family! I too am a slacker blogger! It does make me so happy to see what everyone else is up to also!

Alyssa said...

glad to hear all is well...i guess as well as it can be without your hubby, huh.!!
love the flower pic...

Alyssa said...

glad to hear all is well...i guess as well as it can be without your hubby, huh.!!
love the flower pic...

Karen said...

We miss you in blog land Beth, but I'm sure you have your hands full down there. Hope you're having a great time in Texas...it looks beautiful.

Holly Sanders said...

hey! I was wondering why you fell off the blog train! Just copy and paste everything, and then you won't feel like you're retyping everything. Love the pic of the kids with the bluebonnets. They are gorgeous flowers, and I don't think I've ever seen them before. Especially love the one of Evie. DOn't give up on blogging. I enjoy reading and seeing pics about everything you're up to.

Julianne said...

Sometimes I'll just copy my blog post and then paste it in an e-mail to Jeffrey. I'm definitely not doing so great myself with the whole blog thing. It was great talking to you the other day and so good to hear that your little family is doing so well. Ethan asked again today when Russell is coming over. He said that he really misses him!