Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves in TX. Has Clark already shipped out? Leila turned one already? That is crazy! I love the picture of Russ being "nature boy". Did he strip down outside or sneak out w/o his clothes on? I love it!
I love the pictures. I hope all is going well is Texas with Clark gone. I LOVE the picture of Rosco!BTW-we will be in Oregon and Idaho in July when will you be in Boise?
6 comments:
Love the "nature boy"! Hope you're doing well Beth (and Clark).
Very cute pictures! Glad to see your all settled in Texas for now. I can't believe Leila is already 1 yr. What a cutie!
Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves in TX. Has Clark already shipped out? Leila turned one already? That is crazy! I love the picture of Russ being "nature boy". Did he strip down outside or sneak out w/o his clothes on? I love it!
I love the pictures. I hope all is going well is Texas with Clark gone. I LOVE the picture of Rosco!BTW-we will be in Oregon and Idaho in July when will you be in Boise?
I am glad you made it to Texas safe and sound! Keep us posted on all of your future plans.
How are you guys adjusting to your new life? We miss you around here. I hope the girls are liking school and that this spring will fly by for you!!
Post a Comment