Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Preschool!!



A couple of friends and I started an informal preschool for our 2-3 year old boys. We do a letter of the alphabet and "joy" oriented activity. This was at our house and my topic was the joy of spontaneous delight or something like that (it's from the book Teaching Your Children Joy). I thought they would have fun getting messy with shaving cream on the table. Russell and Anna had a lot of fun. I think it was a little too messy for one of Russell's little friends. He got a good lesson in the joy of spontaneous disgust, though.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lovell said...

Wow, that's a brave mom that lets her kids go crazy with that much shaving cream! I think I'd let my kids do that only in the bathtub. I bet they had a great time! Three cheers for the fun mom, Beth!