Wednesday, September 26, 2007

All about Leila

4 comments:

Holly Sanders said...

Beth, she's so cute! DId I ever tell you how much I love the name Leila? It's such a pretty name!

Alyssa said...

Oh Beth...she is just beautiful...I love the pics of when she's tired, and with your dog...that's priceless. All your kids are too cute!

Katrina said...

She seriously is SOOOOO cute! That's so sweet that she got her own slide show. What a great family you have!

Jennifer Lovell said...

What a fun baby! She has such a kissable face. I keep getting afraid of Tate growing up, and how I won't be able to remember him when he was so tiny, but I can see how Elkins babies just keep getting cuter and cuter as they grow older, and can't wait to see what Tate will look like at Leila's age. She looks like so much fun!