
Busch Gardens is just an hour away from here. They were all decked out for Halloween.

I love these old British telephone booths

In the belly of the dragon

Too much fun for one kid

Evie and Anna were brave enough to hold a bird that had really big claws.


Clark's the one on the far right screaming like a little girl.

Evie, Anna, and Daddy conquered the log shoot together.
5 comments:
we went there last summer and had such a good time! We even went on that big rollercoaster too. the water park is the best, you'll have to go before you move.
That is a really cool park! Ash and I want to go back there again someday!
I LOVE BUSCH GARDENS!! It looks like you guys had a great time. So Beth...you didn't ride the Griffon?? It was pretty scary but so fun.
ha ha! Actually I did ride it--we took turns since it was just us that went. It . . was . . AWESOME! But over to quick, didn't you think? Oh, and if any out of town friends make it out there again in the next year, be sure to let us know!
Busch Gardens is so fun! October would be so perfect to go there, we went in July while we were still in Philly and about melted to death from the humidity! Looks like your family is having some good times in VA!
Post a Comment