Friday, October 19, 2007

Blast from the past

Here's a picture of my parents and me in all of our 70s glory! Gotta love those collars! My Dad displays his Native American heritage with his super-tan skin, while my mom is blue-eyed and fair. I love it. Aren't they beautiful? And I have to admit that Leila does resemble me a bit, although my complexion is darker. According to everyone we meet, she looks exactly like Clark. I often hear how much each one of my kids looks like Clark. I mean, I personally think Clark is dang hot, but it's nice to think the kids I carried for 9 months a piece have a hint of me in their appearance!!

1 comment:

Cannon Fam said...

I actually think your kids have a lot of you in them. They're definitely little combos of both of you, though. Love the 70s pic. I think my family has a pic just like this w/ me wearing a very similar dress!