your kids are too cute! Looks like you are having fun down there in VA. Any prospects for next year?
Good question, Holly! A few people have been asking that, but we don't really know what we are doing yet. I think I'll write a post about it sometime soon. It's stressful and crazy!
Wow, what a photogenic family! All your pictures look great! I'm glad to see you had such fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
your kids are too cute! Looks like you are having fun down there in VA. Any prospects for next year?
Good question, Holly! A few people have been asking that, but we don't really know what we are doing yet. I think I'll write a post about it sometime soon. It's stressful and crazy!
Wow, what a photogenic family! All your pictures look great! I'm glad to see you had such fun!
Post a Comment