Sunday, October 21, 2007

Leila is into everything! She's eight months old and has been crawling for about a month. Some of the fun things she likes to do include chewing on electrical cords, eating Polly Pocket clothes, and choking on dog food. I worry that she's really going to choke on something she finds on the floor. I've been trying to keep things vacuumed, but I just can't seem to keep all the leaf particles, fuzzes, and shreds of paper off the floor. She also finds joy in blowing raspberries while I feed her baby food. It may sound like I'm complaining but really I kind of enjoy the adventure of it all! I think after having three other kids I realize how quickly this stage passes and how sad I'll be when she's not a baby anymore. I just love her so much!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Beth, I am so worried about this coming stage! I'm so narotic anyhow that I will probably end up putting cages all over our house to preven choking. Leila is so beautiful!

Karen said...

This is Karen again...I forgot the "t" at the end of prevent. And also, I LOVED the picture of you and your parents from the seventies...classic! And also, I received all my shade clothes and they are perfect! Thanks for doing that!