We had so much fun at the ward trunk-or-treat last night! We went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood a little bit too. I snapped some fun pictures, but I won't be able to put them on until at least Saturday night because Clark had to be at the airport early this morning to fly out to L.A. an he took the camera with him. I didn't think about getting them off the memory card last night after all the Halloween craziness! So I'll just have to wait to post all our cute pictures until he gets back on Saturday!
I'm sooo excited for him! He says he may not be able to call and let me know how it went until after 7pm tomorrow, which is 10pm here. They tape several shows throughout the day and he doesn't know if he'll be first, last, or somewhere in between. I hope he gets to do it earlier in the day so he'll be able to call sooner and maybe relax a little before heading home the next day. His sister is flying in from Salt Lake to go to the show with him. I'm so glad she can be there!
So send Clark some good vibes tomorrow (Friday). When we dropped him off at the airport, Evie and Anna gave him their very best "Wheel" advice "Don't get bankrupt!" and "Pick 's'! There's always an 's'!" Good advice, I say!
2 comments:
Brad did not know that person...weird b/c he thinks he knows everyone too! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on it! I am so excited about Clark being on Wheel of Fortune. You will have to let us know when it airs. That is so awesome! hopefully he will win tons of money! :-) I would freeze on TV so I would not be good for a game show. Best of luck and hope you guys had a great Halloween!
Clark,
Wishing you the very best with your WHEEL OF FORTUNE adventure. I think you will find that your past showmanship experience will help to keep you calm and focused. You have performed many times in front of people.
Also know that you have a lot of support from family and friends.
Richard
Post a Comment