I just had to post this picture of my little sister. Rebekah (Bekah to me!) just performed in her ballet studio's rendition of The Nutcracker. She just turned 18 and I'm really proud of all her hard work to become such an amazing dancer. In past years her studio has hired principal dancers from ballet companies to dance the lead roles. This year they chose her to dance the part of the Sugar Plum Fairy--her dream role! Go Bekah!She'll start auditioning for ballet companies next year. Doesn't she look great? You can't fault me for bragging on my baby sister a little, can you?
4 comments:
wow! She's gorgeous! My girls loved the pic!
Wow, she looks amazing! Your family must have fantastic genes with how cute you all are! I totally appreciate dancers & wish someday to learn how!
She looks great. You are all so cute.
Wow, how Amazing! That is a huge accomplishment! Congradulations!!
Post a Comment