Tonight at dinner:
Julianna: I have a new teacher in my Primary class.
Mom: No, that lady just substituted.
Russell (proudly): I tooted too.
A week or so ago Julianna was watching me wipe off the kitchen table. She had a look of complete disgust as I wiped the crumbs off the table into my hand. She became very serious and this is how our little exchange went.
Julianna: Mom?
Mom: Yep?
Julianna: When I grow up I'm going to make my husband do all the work.
I told her that that sounded like a good idea to me. I love my kids! They crack me up. Maybe my humor has become a little juvenile with the whole tooted joke, but Russell was sure was proud of himself for being part of the dinner conversation.
5 comments:
So this is my quick catch up on your blogs...I love the kid conversations! They are so serious but SO funny at the same time. LOL
Your sister is BEAUTIFUL! Do you dance too?
Way to go Clark! Mark Rogers stayed with us for a week during his rotations and we surprised him with Clark on the show! It was so fun to watch and we LOVED his excitement when he solved that last puzzle!...YES!!!! LOL
Beth, this kills me!! How cute are your kiddos. Zack and I were laughing so hard at Russell's "toot" comment...that humor is right up our alley. ;)
Hilarious comments! Clark did great on Wheel of Fortune BTW. Who gets to spend the extra cash?
That is pretty funny, it certainly made me laugh out loud! You go Anna, why didn't I think of that???
So cute! Your kids are so adorable & I love hearing the funny things they say!! Also, I am loving Russell's Spiderman costume.
Post a Comment