Friday, December 14, 2007

Blog-Overload (please help)

I love blog-surfing, but it's a little out of control now that so many people are getting blogs! I remember reading on someone's blog about a website that will email you when someone on you list updates their blog. Silly me, I didn't check it out at the time, and now the cup that is my brain runneth over and that was one of those memories that got splashed right out. Someone enlighten me?

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

Hi - I too have a blogging addiction! In fact I found a link to yours from the Sanders, I think... anyway, I use google reader (reader.google.com) and I know there is another one called bloglines. Hope this helps!

Melinda H. said...

I think I saw something on Terri Miller's blog. I was just beginning to blog at the time and it didn't make any sense to me. But I bet if I read it now I will understand it better, but it seemed like it was something like that...or maybe not! But I am addicted to blogging also. Is there a therapy class for us? It's all I think about!!!!!!!! That's why it took me forever to start up one, I knew this would happen.

Teri said...

I use bloglines.com It's the same as google reader. It is a time saver! Although it won't track blogs that are private. Anyway, you just add each blog you want it to monitor under the tab "feeds" then you just have to check bloglines and it will let you know when a blog has a new entry! Let me know if you need more help and I'll be happy to help!

Beth said...

Thanks ladies!

Athack77 said...

Beth,
I'd been meaing to post to you for a while but things have been so crazy. When you're in Idaho we have to get together. I hope you're not going crazy while Clark's deployed.
Love ya,
Amy