Thursday, December 6, 2007

Twinkler


Sorry it's so loud in the background, but this was over Thanksgiving so there were lots of kids playing. Russell loves this song and makes me sing it to him before he naps and at bedtime. It ranks right up there with Ring Around the Rosie and Popcorn Popping, his other faves. Sometimes I'll walk past the room that he's playing in and will hear him quietly singing "ring around the rosies" to himself. I guess "Twinkle" is only for when you are about to go to sleep--or if you happen to have a Christmas Star on top of your head.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

That was SO cute!! He's gonna be a musician like his daddy!

Melinda H. said...

How fun to hear Russ sing! He was just a baby when we left, so he has grown up a ton. So you asked fake or real tree. I prefer fake. We tried a real tree our first year in Anchorage and needles fell everywhere. The dog ate half the branches and the decorations wouldn't stay on the tree. A fake tree you can form the branches and make it look as cute as you want. If you want the pine smell, then get a real wreath or candle. Congrats to Bekah! You've always talked about her being in ballet and that is awesome that she is the star!

Kent and Robyn said...

He is the cutest star that I have ever seen.

Nielsen Family said...

Collin asks to watch this over & over again--he sings so cute!