
So here's a picture of my new hairdo for those of you who aren't on facebook (get on the stick, ya'll!) It's not quite as dark in reality as it is in this picture, but I'm kind of liking it this dark, so maybe I'll have to dye it that color. Is it just me that's going grey already!? I'll blame my prematurely greying Dad for that.
7 comments:
So cute! I've seen it before, just haven't left a comment on FB. :)
You are as gorgeous as ever Beth. I love it!!
Looks good! I too saw it on FB, but didn't comment...sorry! I've noticed a few strands of gray in my hair too and feel like I'm way to young to do that already!
I saw it on FB, but had to comment how much I love it ... you're so gorgeous with long or short hair!
When I started going grey I didn't blame my parents, I blamed my kids. You really look cute.
That's a great haircut on you. Of course you look beautiful however you have your hair. I am also going gray, and I've also gone really dark. We'll see how long that lasts. Thanks for posting the picture.
You and your sisters TOTALLY look alike-so gorgeous you all are!
Love all the pictures, how fun it is to have family around, I wish we had fam closer sometimes...
And I'm still sad you're moving this week, even though it's not very far away, we'll just have to make sure we make it a point to get together, even if that's at the park!
Post a Comment