My sister Rebekah came for a visit and will be moving in with us in about a week. During her visit we had a pajama party and watched High School Musical 3. The kids adore her, as you can tell from the picture. She's probably going to take some classes at a community college and work (anyone know of any great jobs for her in the Boise area?) My mom and other sister Angela came for a visit too. It was so great to see them! And I got to meet my little niece Nicole for the first time. She is too cute!
2 comments:
That will be fun to have your sister move in with you. Your kids are getting so big! How are you liking your new house? Your moved in now, right? I would love to see some pictures.
It looks like y'all had so much fun! I'm glad Bekah is doing better. Is she excited to live there with y'all? Your kids are growing sooo fast, Beth! Leila is to cute. You all look great!
Post a Comment