Saturday, January 19, 2008

Brush those teethies!

Melinda was right! I haven't put very many pictures of Leila on here lately. Looks like it's time for me to make her another slide show! Here's Leila making Daddy proud. She found her Uncle Bryan's toothbrush and was brush brush brushing away! What made us laugh was that she wasn't just chewing on it, but was really doing little brushing movements. I call her my little monkey because she will imitate just about any movement or sound. I've done some signing with the other kids and sort of forgot until recently to do it with her, but she's picking it up so quickly. She does the basics--milk, finished, and more. She turns one year old in just two and a half weeks! She's cruising around, but seems perfectly happy to speed crawl (or have Mommy carry her) every where she needs to go.

5 comments:

Krystin Coburn said...

So cute!! She is doing better than Boden with the signing. We watch baby signing time all the time and I think maybe he just wants to whine instead. Congrats!!

Melinda H. said...

Yea! I know you hate when people say this but...Leila looks like an Elkins, but she looks totally different. I know you are thinking that she looks like Leila, but what child do you think she looks like? She is so cute and I am sad that she is growing up so fast and I've never even seen her. I love that you sign to her. I saw my friend sign to her 18 month and I was amazed that she could tell her what she wanted through sign. I know it's a bit early but I have been signing only drink right now to the babies. They seem to know what it means, but they aren't doing it back. Any tips would be great. I love your slide show, thanks!

Holly Sanders said...

leila is a doll! I can't beleive she's almost 1! I know I've never seen her in person, but it's till hard to believe she's already turning 1! I do love her name too!

carlston said...

I forget by the third child that they need to be brushing their teeth as well! How do you do it with four?!!! Your babes are all so beautiful. Leila is darling. You look amazing as well! I still love keeping tabs on Anna because I remember her so well as a baby being only weeks apart from Luke. Take care.

Karen said...

She is precious Beth. I love her and I don't even know her..