
Sometimes I have to send the boys outside to play. I guess they wanted back in, but I had to snap this picture. They are standing on a bench. It's Rosco's favorite place to lounge when he's outside. He also uses it to stare at the family as we eat dinner.
7 comments:
dogs are so funny! I just love his name--rosco pico train! Classic!
That's such a cute picture! When are you packing up and leaving?
That's a great pic...LOL! Avery tells me daily that she wants a dog....sigh
This picture totally cracks me up! Happy New Year...in Boise!!!
That picture is too funny! I can totally see it being used as some type of advertisement photograph!
Love this picture! We are getting a dog in a couple months when we move into our house! My kids are so excited and I think it will be fun too, but I'm not looking forward to another thing to take care of & train.
How great is that pic Beth?! You need to frame that and put it somewhere...in fact...it's so cute that maybe I'll frame it and put it in my new house. We need more things on our walls...okay maybe that would be a little weird. ;)
Post a Comment