Friday, January 18, 2008

Fun photo shoot

My sister-in-law took pictures of us while she was here visiting last week. There are so many cute ones I think I'll just post a few every day or so. Or maybe I'll just make a slide show. Anyway, here are a few for your enjoyment!

I love my baby!

What a stud. And he's a true ham. He loves posing for the camera.

Evie loves the camera too. She'll give you some attitude if you ask for it. But this one is all sugar.

This one makes me think she's knows something that I don't know. What is it? You better tell me, Anna.

3 comments:

Athack77 said...

You kids are so beautiful. I can see a little bit of you and a little bit if Clark in each one. thanks for posting them!

Melinda H. said...

I love the pictures. I especially love to see the one with you and Leila because I don't see many pictures of her. She's almost one, isn't she? Russell reminds me of Hunter. He loves to pose for the camera. Always has and always will. What sweet kids!

Holly Sanders said...

i love the one of you and Leila--I love the look on her face. I also love evie's hair--too cute!